Sunday, May 23, 2010

Turning

So, Jay and I traveled into the city this weekend. I had bought him tickets for the new Green Day American Idiot show that hit Broadway about a month ago. It was definitely an INCREDIBLE show. I would highly recommend it to anyone, even if you have no interest in the band, the show was all around amazing!!
But before the show Jay and I did some shopping. I hate to say it, but I left feeling very uninspired fashion wise. I couldn't connect to a lot of the pieces that I was seeing in Topshop and the like in the area. I don't know, I'm just not feeling it recently. I can't really point out what my problem is, but I am POSITIVE that there is some kind of fashion void going on in my head. Its slightly troublesome because I really can't wait to get some new summer items, but I'm just having a lot of difficulty in picking them out this season. I'm being extremely careful and picky and STAYING OUT OF FOREVER 21.


Shoes from Aldo (They were my favorite find of the day)

No comments:

Post a Comment